Our professional lab technicians are here to help guide you through the lab process. We partner with LabCorp to ensure that all labs can be drawn in office. Here are some questions to ask your physician before your labs are drawn:
- What tests are being performed?
- What type of specimen is needed for testing?
- What will this test tell us and how will this affect my care?
After knowing what test is going to be done the next step is ensuring that you are prepared accurately to ensure the best results. Some tests require special preparation that may involve:
- Drinking more or less water
- Avoiding certain medication prior to testing.
If you have questions prior too or after your lab testing please give us a call at 573-632-2777 to talk to a nurse.