Conducts routine clinical laboratory testing for use in the treatment and diagnosis of disease.
· Performs and documents maintenance per manufacturer guidelines
· Assesses acceptability of quality control prior to testing patient samples
· Completes and documents corrective action for any deviations from procedure
· Evaluates each patient sample for acceptability prior to testing
· Participates and completes required training
· Identifies and corrects quality issues
· Maintains lab organization and supply inventories to prevent disruptions in service
· Communicates effectively with customers (patients and clinic staff)
· Completes other duties as assigned
Minimum Education: Associates degree in lab science or completion of 50-week military training program for medical laboratory specialists. Documented evidence required. Will consider other degreed candidates with recent clinical lab experience.
This position is Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., no weekend, no call and Major Holidays Off.